Roccy M. DeFrancesco, Jr., JD, CAPP, CMP, is the Founder of The Wealth Preservation Institute, Strategic Marketing Partners LLC, the OnPointe software suite, and is Co-Founder of the Asset Protection Society.
Roccy received his B.S. degree from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (where he also received his commercial pilot’s license) and his J.D. from Valparaiso University School of Law. Roccy is licensed to practice law in Michigan (license inactive in Indiana).
Roccy is an educator and mentor to advisors and is known as a zealous consumer advocate. He has also written a number of consumer and industry books listed:
- Retiring Without Risk©
- Bad Advisors: How to Identify Them; How to Avoid Them©
- The Doctor’s Wealth Preservation Guide©
- Peace Of Mind Wealth Management: Losing Money is No Longer an Option©
- The Home Equity Acceleration Plan, H.E.A.P© (with accompanying software program)
- The Home Equity Management Guidebook: How to Achieve Maximum Wealth with Maximum Security©
- Asset Protection—The Wedge©
- 21st Century Advisor©
- 21st Century Attorney© (Co-Author)
- The Divorce Planning Guidebook© (Co-Author)
- Editor: The Medicaid Planning Guidebook